Saturday, October 6, 2012





1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
We  worked well together and I was happy with the team members I had. I feel  it was good to have the  others in the team expressing ideas and then adding them all together. I feel it was good to have others in my group provide imput in areas that i was weak and having them show me new ways to think of things.
2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
Collaberation allows many ideas to come together as one, and in this project I believe we did this.
For example, in the thumb nails we all had many great ideas and we had to pick two of the most creative out of ten. If we did not talk and add other things to this project i feel it would have made a huge impact on creativity.
3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
I feel  we were successful as a group, we all had a big part in this project and i am pretty sure we all had fun. IF we did'nt have as big of a imagination this would'nt have turned out so good.
we completed the project on time with imput from all the members and i feel we meet all the criteria of the project.
4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Invoving the whole school? 
I feel good that the whole school got to see our art and interact with it. Seeing friends taking pictues while they interact with this brought a smile to my face. I hope others can appreciate the art class and maybe will be interested in art next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment